On May 1, I gave you “Spring into Action.”
Did you take it? Did you make your changes, stick to your word like you said you would. It’s been four weeks, what can you say you have committed to since then? Do you feel lost, like you need direction? Is it hard to stay focused or keep your eye on the prize?
I’ve made a 12-step approach. Lookout for #loyalty, next in the series.
1. BLUEPRINT: Achievement = Talent + Preparation
The number 12 represents a full cycle of experience and the possibility of regeneration toward a higher-consciousness. 12 represents the learning process and warns of the necessity to be alert to every situation, reminding you of sacrifice as a means to acquiring knowledge and wisdom on both Spiritual and Intellectual levels.
Blueprint: Our Starting Point. Now that you are ready to move forward into a direction, you need a plan. [Err, maybe you personally don’t like to plan. Maybe they confine you and your energy.. If that is you, then you do not need a plan, but you do need prioritization: What the rest of us call plans.]
We all have our blueprint, our own program that we bring with us to this life on Earth. In order to become fully balanced, we will have to return to our most basic program. Find quiet time. Sit with yourself, and stay long enough to hear all of your worries and mental chatter play out without any busy body movement to distract you. Close your eyes and see what silence looks like.
- What is your vision?
- What do you want to spend more time doing?
- What is important?
- Who in your world is invaluable?
- How can you be more present and grateful for the life that you have? What do you wish you could be around all day long?
- How can you explore your heart’s inspirations and be financially stable?
- How can you be more you and less what the world is demanding of you?
It can be said, “If you don’t know where you are going, any road will take you there,” but the logic in me wonders about specificity.
How can we be purposeful, efficient, and exacting if we’re spread in so many directions?
“A Jack of All Trades is a Master of None.”
Can we do a task well if we’re always multi-tasking?
The energy of a blueprint helps you purify your ideas, deletes the constructs that don’t suit you and releases what no longer has a purpose. Through meditation, or even reverse engineering and process of elimination – you shall get closer to defining your blueprint. It’s shape, color, and purpose. This is the structure your efforts need, this is what will outline, support, and define you as the master of your project.
IF YOU CHECKED OUT AND YOU’RE SAYING SOMETHING LIKE, “YEA I DON’T KNOW HOW TO DO THAT [SHIT].”
- START BY JUST HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH YOURSELF
- WHAT YOU WANT TO DO
- WHAT DON’T YOU WANT TO DO
- LET THESE PHRASES SIT SIDE BY SIDE IN YOUR MIND, OR A BLANK PIECE OF PAPER. – put a notepad and pen near your bed.
If you feel like you’re still not cut out to make a blueprint for your amazing life & that creating a blueprint would take a lot of energy you don’t have. Just read these:
- Living a life of “have-to” is draining.
- We get tired without creativity or fulfillment.
- We think our problem might be our relationship. We blame our job. We think this feeling has something to do with our geography, or because we need to exercise and eat better. It’s drinking, it has to be.
- We talk about the past because we don’t know what present happiness looks like. We’re too removed. It’s been so long.
- We buy things that give us a sense of leisure, comfort, or beauty, because we have lost the will to generate it on our own.
- We buy tons of convenience products with the hopes that life will be made simpler and grant us extra time to rest, but do we ever rest? Do those items of convenience actually take care of our needs as they originally promised?
Do these sound familiar? Make your blue-print. This is your imprint. The impression you leave with yourself -in this short time you get to be alive.
#12steps #blueprint #healthylifestyle #blueprintforsuccess #direction #focus #goals #howtomakechanges #sacredgeometry #meditation #preparation #achievement # lifespurpose #vision #lifescalling #getfitwithtiff #mindbodyexchange #howto #selfimprovement #personalgrowth #healthiswealth #mindpower